Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

Name Open

As the heat slowly subsides, cold winds begin to cut across the kingdoms, making the days cooler and the nights downright uncomfortable. Intermittent rain showers will sweep the lands more and more the closer it gets to winter. Trees will begin to change colours from green to red-copper-golds, and the dust and smoke from the dry summer will hover in the air until the rain washes it away.

Scarves and high collars are recommended, coats are more in fashion, and a handy umbrella wouldn't go amiss.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

» 04 SEPT 2017
Please, welcome our newest writers: Corec, Falcon, Lys, Morrigan, & Nagwane! For those of you with whom we've been writing for over a month, we're excited to continue our plots. And for those of you We're just welcoming, we're looking forward to all of your awesome characters & plots!

» 01 JULY 2017
Please, welcome our newest writers: Dandelion, Owl, Rice, Thomas, & Yogkudl! We're definitely looking forward to all of your awesome characters & plots!

Also, check out the new plot update and the July News post!

» 01 JUNE 2017
Our June site-wide event is up! Will your character(s) join the fun or avoid the incoming crowds? What stories will they tell over the bonfire? We look forward to reading your posts!

Also, please welcome our newest writers: AJ, Lilah, Mallory, Meegs, Samson, Sissy, & Vagabond! We look forward to all of your awesome creations and plots going forward!

Finally, TK's Staff and Founding Members welcome to their ranks The Editor - our newest staff member. We look forward to both aid and collaborations around the site going forward!

» 01 MAY 2017
Our May site-wide event is up! Will your character(s) avoid the storm or push headfirst into the gales and icy rains? We look forward to reading your stories!

Also, please, welcome our newest writers: Maz and White! We look forward to seeing the characters you will create, and to writing with you! ^-^

» 23 APR 2017
Welcome to our newest writers: Dizzy, Jaffy, Nysa, and Rose! We look forward to seeing the characters you create, and writing with you! ^-^

» 01 APR 2017
Soft-opening: Welcome to all visitors! We're officially open, though there are still a few kinks to be worked out so please be patient with us. Feel free to contact a staff member with any questions or suggestions you might have, and thanks for stopping by! ^-^

Add Reply
New Poll

The Pirate Name Generator
Wanderlust
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:30 PM
written by Wander
Hogwarts
Studier of Things
My Pen & My Mind
“Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout of some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand.” ~ George Orwell
Hobbit
Writing MAGIC
Demisexual
Partnered

Because why not, right? What I like to do with this generator: is input a character's name, and post what the generator gives them under their account. I shall demonstrate below. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif
PMEmailWebsiteGTalk
^
Dante Castille
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:31 PM
written by Wanderlust
The Skies or Sky City
Pirate Captain
Rapier, Daggers, Revolver
"Ah, ah, ah, pet," he said, removing the flintlock pistol from its hidden place beneath his coat and aiming it at her heart. "And where might you be running off to?" ---------------------------------------- As the ships lined up the way he'd planned, his grin became, if possible, even wider just before he shouted his favourite order. "Fire all!" The order echoed its way down to the gun deck, and a moment later a cacophony of sound followed, making Dante laugh as the music of destruction ensued.
Fae-Born
Mind MAGIC
Heterosexual
Hooked

Sammy "Port Privateer" Goldsworthy
"The Deadly Fist of Seaweed Caves!"
This pirate be true to friends and even truer to enemies!

I mean, it's half right... =P

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Scarlett Blackthorne
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:32 PM
written by Wanderlust
Petra or Andalusyte
Resistance
Poison & Mind Magic
All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not a poison. Sola dosis facit venenum. Regulators must extrapolate results not only from animal toxicity studies, typically from mice and/or rats to humans, but also from the very high doses usually used in animal experiments to the very low doses that are characteristic of human exposure. These two types of extrapolation are steeped in uncertainty.
Fae-Born
Mind MAGIC
Bisexual
Single

Bella "Knee Biter" Noon
"The Rage of Pistol Wash!"
This pirate be hot of temper and wild of eye!
PMEmail
^
Alexander Curio
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:34 PM
written by Wanderlust
Andalusyte, Lux
Animal Tamer
Charm & A Nice Left Hook
Fae-Born
Illusion MAGIC
Demisexual
Single

Using his full name:

Jonas "Swashbuckler" Zelley
"The Landlubber of Red Rum Cove!"
This pirate be a bit queasy on the high sea, still wanting for sea legs!

And then using his favourite nickname:

Will "Throat Slasher" Brown
"The Captain of Gunshot Anchorage!"
This pirate be in charge of the ship, ye mutinous dogs!

Interesting...
PM
^
Senka Algernon
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:21 PM
written by Para
The Atlas
First Mate on the Atlas
Pantera Claw; knives
She was walking sin; the wrong side of the moon tossed to earth by Death's intention. She beckoned blood with precision and steel. Her soul walked proudly, led viciously, loved quietly beneath an opaque cover of blood. And her humanity walked beside him, holding his hand. She watched soul and humanity closely, fondly, and bore teeth and weapons to any who stepped to oppose them.
Fae-Born
Darkness MAGIC
Asexual
Single

Sally "Commodore Chops" Keys
"The Knave of Jolly Roger Creek!"
This pirate be a jolly japester prone to the yo-ho-ho-ing, especially after a bottle of rum!

Uhm... so... not.... quite...?

(Although now I'm dying imagining Senka yo-ho-ho-ing after a bottle of rum and I just...)
PMEmail
^
Valeissa Ashwin
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:24 PM
written by Para
The Hyperion
First Mate: the Hyperion
Shotgun
"Know something about everything, and everything about something. Only when you are made up of lots of things can you find yourself not lacking."
Human
No MAGIC
Heterosexual
Single

With her full name:

Suzy "Knee Biter" Parched
"The Cruel Hook of Seal Sound!"
This pirate be knowing what they want and taking no prisoners!

With her preferred name:

Helen "Devil's Grin" Dunkin"
The Jewel of Wench Haven!"
This pirate be a gem of the high seas, with a twinkle in their eye!

Both of these are pretty darn accurate, actually. And I find it especially funny how her nickname -- which is what people who know her more intimately call her -- is the side of her she takes a while to show to people. Meta~

--------------------
Confused about a word or turn of phrase? Check out Vale's Slang Dictionary to hopefully gain some clarity.
PMEmail
^
Adelaide Alden
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:26 PM
written by Para
Lux Countryside
Nobility
Disapproval
"Family is not the most important thing - in the end, it is the only important thing. Family is worth dying for. Even the kind of death that has your heart still beating while your soul is cold."
Human
No MAGIC
Heterosexual
Forever Single

Liza "Captain Of Rats" Scar
"The Scurvy Dog of Nowhere Key!"
This pirate be needing a few limes with their rum!
PMEmail
^
Ayla Levett
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:27 PM
written by Para
Verdura
Messenger
None
"But ne’r take me from the water, for therein lays my heart. Let it swallow and bellow and my full worship claim. For my soul is forever bound to wave, brook and rain." - Traditional
Fae-Born
Water MAGIC
Heterosexual
Single

Vick "Saucy Devil" Jinx
"The Curse of Scallop Haven!"
This pirate be sending off the navy quaking in their boots!

I think this generator confused Senka and Ayla. A lot.
PMEmail
^
Kaya Mattern
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 02:34 PM
written by Mal
up in the air
airship engineer
flintlock pistols
I've spent my life lost in hazy skies, dreaming of what lies beyond them
fae-born
mind MAGIC
unknown
hooked

Clara "Treasure Chest" Evans
"The Scourge of Phantom Wash!"
This pirate be wreaking havoc wherever they go!

I am amusement incarnate.
PM
^
James Mattern
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:48 PM
written by Mallory
the atlas
pilot
sticks & stones
human
no MAGIC
Unknown
Single

Mack "Handsome Sailor" Skewers
"The Murderer of Death Reef!"
This pirate be bloody-minded, stopping at nothing to get the treasure!

I think James got Dante's?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker - Do not copy content from The Kingdom RP.

TOGGLE SIDEBAR